·Chinese(gb) ·English ·ฉบับภาษาไทย ·Tiếng Việt
WAPWeb Accessibility RSS
Home About Liuzhou Government Liuzhou News Live in Liuzhou Travel in Liuzhou Invest in Liuzhou Interact
Current Location:  Home > Live in Liuzhou > Education > Study in China FAQ
E. HSK and Chinese language learning

What kind of test is HSK? Do I have to take it before my going to study in China?

China's Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi, known as HSK or the Chinese Proficiency Test is a standardized test at the state level designed and developed by the HSK Center of Beijing Language and Culture University to measure the Chinese proficiency of foreigners, overseas Chinese and students from Chinese national minorities. The international applicants should reach a corresponding HSK level before they can get enrolled in a degree program in Chinese universities. Chinese learners can take the test in the 161 test centers in 38 countries. For the latest test dates, you can log onto the website of HSK Center and have a look: www.hsk.org.cn.

   Print   To Top    Close  

Related Articles

Home  │ About Liuzhou  │ Site Map  │ Service and Privacy │ FAQ │ Download Forms   │ Contact Us
Copyright (C) 2006 The People's Government of Liuzhou Municipality,All Rights Reserved
Sponsored by Liuzhou Informational Leading Group Office (The Bureau Of The Information Industry Of Liuzhou)
Prepared by Liuzhou Network Management Centre Address:No. 66, Sanzhong Road, Liuzhou, China
ICP Certificate No.05009280